Dragon's Lair Otherkin forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all forms of Magick and Otherkin subjects

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Florida teen dies after freak practice accident

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Magick
Admin
Admin
Black Magick

Florida teen dies after freak practice accident Empty
PostSubject: Florida teen dies after freak practice accident   Florida teen dies after freak practice accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
https://dragonslair.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Florida teen dies after freak practice accident   Florida teen dies after freak practice accident Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:07 am

That poor lad had so much promise, and my sympathies go to all his family in this. Why is it always the good ones that have to go first. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Black Magick
Admin
Admin
Black Magick

PostSubject: Re: Florida teen dies after freak practice accident   Florida teen dies after freak practice accident Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:27 pm

I agree, Lady Bharati. The good ones always seem to go first. It is so sad, because this young boy had his whole life ahead of him, and to be struck down. It really makes you wonder why this had to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Florida teen dies after freak practice accident   Florida teen dies after freak practice accident Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:54 am

He will be back and he will return to in a new incarnation Black Cat. That I do know but it is such a shame that he instead of some other deserving case went first to 'the other side'.
Poor lad, not even a fully fledged adult was he. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Black Magick
Admin
Admin
Black Magick

PostSubject: Re: Florida teen dies after freak practice accident   Florida teen dies after freak practice accident Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 pm

I agree, Lady Bharati.

I knew a boy who died young like THIS young boy did. The boy I knew had a heart condition. I will never ever forget him, either. He was my cousin, and he was not much older than THIS young lad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida teen dies after freak practice accident   Florida teen dies after freak practice accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida teen dies after freak practice accident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Lair Otherkin forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: