Dragon's Lair Otherkin forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all forms of Magick and Otherkin subjects

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings, Graaltcha, Dia dhuit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frater S A
Admin
Admin
Frater S A

Greetings, Graaltcha, Dia dhuit Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Graaltcha, Dia dhuit    Greetings, Graaltcha, Dia dhuit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Frater S A, Frater S A is sort of my magical motto. Frater meaning brother as I am a brother of fellow Rosicrucian's since I try to follow the concepts of Christian Rosenkreuz. S A is for Sapere Aude which can mean 1."Dare to know" 2."Dare to be wise" 3."Have courage to use your own reason", in the context of committing to tasks that need to be embarked upon, however unpleasant or awkward.

I began my magical career in my Families path of the Lucht Siúil, meaning literally "the walking people" which is a sort of Celtic Shamanic pathway that has similarities with Hoodoo practices in a way. I have also studied with the Rune Gild and practiced some Chaos magical ideas. Feel free to ask me questions if you would like to know more about me or my path's work..
Back to top Go down
Black Magick
Admin
Admin
Black Magick

Greetings, Graaltcha, Dia dhuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Graaltcha, Dia dhuit    Greetings, Graaltcha, Dia dhuit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Welcome, my dear friend. I am so glad you could join.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonslair.forumotion.com

Greetings, Graaltcha, Dia dhuit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Lair Otherkin forum :: Dragon's Lair Social Area :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: